[Koha] changing the font color for printing account fines

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Fri May 5 03:09:33 NZST 2017

I would like to ass if any one has done or has idea on changing the font
color for printing account fines? I'd like to change the color of the
printed page from green to black because the library that is printing the
account fines receipt uses a not-so new printer (primitive you may call it,
not sure if it's dot matrix). It won't print properly if the color is green
or any other color aside from black, and green is the color printed in
printing receipt for Account fines. Maybe someone or somebody already did
this thing, can you please point me on what to modify in the system
preference (css, js?), or lead me to what I should read in order to modify
it. Thanks in advance!