[Koha] Global Bug Squashing Day - Bugs Only Edition! Wednesday, May 10th, 2017

Nick Clemens nick at bywatersolutions.com
Fri May 5 01:15:37 NZST 2017

Hi All,

A reminder / update - next week will be a GBSD dedicated to squashing bugs
for the upcoming 17.05 release.

I added a wiki page here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/2017-05-10_Global_bug_squashing_day_-_Bugs_only_edition
!

I will be adding some bugs there and trying to keep status up to date as I
can but please help out, list bugs you want to work on/are working on, add
comments/sections or make the page more attractive :-)

We want community involvement so if you have been thinking of getting
involved this is a great time.

I will be available in IRC as long as I can that day, feel free to ping me.
If you are a seasoned community member and can help please add your name to
the 'hand holders' list on the wiki

I hope to see you all around, hear lots of questions, and see lots of
squashing :-)

-Nick