[Koha] Fwd: Error in Koha

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Thu Mar 30 19:49:56 NZDT 2017

Hi,

Monday we posted about a similar error in our koha: "Can't call method
"branchname" on an undefined value at /usr/share/koha/lib/C4/Biblio.pm
line 1708."
(we are also on 16.11.05.000, but we also saw it already on 16.11.03.000)

Yours and ours could be something completely different of course... (and
unfortunately we received no reaction of the list)

MJ