[Koha] The KOHA send Email automatically

Sourabh Bikas Paul sbpaul at hss.iitd.ac.in
Wed Mar 29 23:52:27 NZDT 2017

Hello Indranil,
Thank you for the links.
I am also struggling to fix email notice issue. My Koha installation is from debian package. I installed postfix and enabled email.
My postfix installation is working fine as I can send email through smtp relay from command line.
I have opted for overdue notice and advance notice. The patrons receive overdue notice but DO NOT receive advance notice.
My query: Do I need to edit crontab to trigger advance notice script and then message queue script?
I read somewhere that koha-email-enable command sets everything right from setting/preference parameters.

Please advise.

Best regards,
Sourabh