[Koha] Regarding install KOHA Live DVD in window 10

Chrispin Simasiku Sitali libsitali at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:38:26 NZDT 2017

Hi Lalit Thakur,

Windows 10 is not the recommended way to install Koha. Please see;
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_packages

Ubuntu 16.04 or Debian Jessie

If you insist please change the BIOS settings in Windows to boot from CD

Depending on which computer you are using to enter bios settings (NOTE: at
your own RISK) reboot your machine and when reboots press F2 or DEL or F10
(this depends on the make of your computer). Enter bios and change the boot
order to boot from CD, save changes and exit.

Reboot your machine with the live DVD in the drive and it will start from
the DVD. I hope its for testing only. Live DVD. Good luck

Thank you