[Koha] Thank you!

Rebecca Shtasel rebeccashtasel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 06:29:46 NZDT 2017

Hi all

I wanted to thank all those who took the trouble to answer my query about
using koha to catalogue our synagogue's library.

I think, having read all your emails, that given our lack of technical
expertise and with no local techies to call on for support that koha is not
for us. However, thank you so much to those who suggested Librarything
which I wouldn't have found otherwise.  I think that will probably offer us
everything we need and doesn't require us to have any particular computing
knowledge.

So thank you again - you are obviously a really nice group, very supportive
and helpful.  I hope the Librarything lot are as nice!

All the best
Rebecca