[Koha] SQL Report: List of all authority records created

Stefano Bargioni bargioni at pusc.it
Thu Mar 9 22:16:10 NZDT 2017

Hi, Vanda, look at
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Authorities_records_added.2Fdeleted_in_time_frame <https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library#Authorities_records_added.2Fdeleted_in_time_frame>
or try this (from March 1 to now):

SELECT `authid`, authtypecode, concat(
ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="100"]/*'), -- PERSO
ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="110"]/*'), -- CORPO
ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="111"]/*'), -- MEETI
ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="130"]/*'), -- UNIF
ExtractValue(`marcxml`,'//datafield[@tag="150"]/*')  -- TOPIC
) sort
FROM `auth_header`
WHERE datecreated BETWEEN '2017-03-01' AND NOW()
ORDER BY `authtypecode`, sort

Stefano