[Koha] Are 700s searchable?

Ellen Kaye ellen.kaye at goddard.edu
Fri Mar 3 04:50:16 NZDT 2017

Hello,
I have a situation in which the co-author of a book is an alum, and we'd
like for patrons to be able to locate the book using his name. Because he
is the second author, he is in the 700 field, with the first author in the
100. When I search with the last name of the first author and the book
title, it comes up. When I search with the last name of the co-author and
the book title, it doesn't. Is this something that I can change, or is it a
Koha issue?

I appreciate any guidance - thanks!

Ellen Kaye, MLIS   *ellen.kaye at goddard.edu <paula.tamburello at goddard.edu>*
Technical Services Coordinator
Eliot Pratt Library, Goddard College
123 Pitkin Road, Plainfield, VT  05667
802.322.1602 <%28802%29%20322-1607> or 802-454.8311  x216

Website​​:​ http://www.goddard.edu/lits  Catalog:
https://catalog.goddard.edu
Find Us On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/EliotDPrattLibrary