[Koha] Exporting batchs in card creator

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Mar 1 11:15:53 NZDT 2017

Hi Tony,

In your batch, do you have titles that have macrons or other special
characters in them? In older versions of Koha I recall there might have
been a problem with special characters in the label creator.

If you do have titles with special characters, removing them from the
batch might solve the immediate problem of the batch not printing. You
might have to do the labels with special characters manually.

Cheers,
Liz