[Koha] Fwd: Unable to reindex after massive upgrade

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Wed Jun 28 04:59:00 NZST 2017

Awesome.  Thanks.  I may be able to figure it out (I am pretty good at
poking and prodding, and finally figuring it out).  I believe we only
have one branch, so I should be able to simply replace everything in the
sql to match the correct branch... (Yikes! Branchcode is used all over
the place!)

BUT, I am a sysadmin, not a Koha admin.  This looks like it might be
easier to fix through the web interface... So excuse the dumb questions.  :)

That particular error seems to stem from something be authorized by
branches.  My "authorised_values_branches" table is empty. Should I set
up an authorized branch or something somewhere?

We do have a branch configured (I can see it in the branches table)...

The code seems to be looking at Koha::Libraries->find($value)->branchname;

and (I have "value" being undefined, or defined improperly.  But I do
not see a libraries table...)

But, at the same time:
$tagslib->{$tag}->{$subfield}->{'authorised_value'} eq "branches".  So I
somewhere seem to be saying to authorize by branch, and I do not have
any authorized branches (or the authorised_values_branches is empty)...

Is there a simple web area I should check out before I jump into the
mysql and make changes that might not be supported?

     - Tim