[Koha] Koha OFFLINE

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Sat Jun 24 07:53:40 NZST 2017

Luis,

If your staff need to catalog items without access to the Internet, then
you might consider having them use something like MarcEdit <
http://marcedit.reeset.net/> to create the MARC records, then save the MARC
records until later when they can connect to the Internet again. At that
point in time, they could import the MARC records into Koha.

FWIW,

Christopher Davis
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library