[Koha] MARC Load Error

Lamb Joseph joseph_lamb at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 22 04:31:26 NZST 2017

I was hoping to get some direction or more logging for an error please.
While staging a MARC records from my old library system, I get "use of uninitialized value $tag in hash" from /usr/share/perl5/MARC/Record.pm line 202.
I opened up record.pm at line 202 and the field is I<tagspace>.  245?.
I am not sure that field 245 is the problem. This is example from my file (=245  10$aPhantom of the auditorium /$cR.L. Stine.)
So staged this file in my other Koha system and it staged fine. So this new Koha instance might have a missing configuration. Thank you,Joseph Lamb