[Koha] Broken image links in Koha manual

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Tue Jun 20 11:44:15 NZST 2017

Hi Joy

>> I'm a librarian myself, not a developer either.  A good starting point
>> for learning to submit patches is here:
>> https://koha-community.org/get-involved/for-developers/
>
> This looks like many hours to spend learning before doing anything
> productive here...

I'm new to git (I tried to get into it in the past but I got frustrated
at some point because there were so many things that didn't work as
expected, and of course like everybody else's my time is limited). I
found the following links that describe the installation of Koha with git:

*
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Install_and_Setup_Koha_to_use_Git_on_a_Development_Server

* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian_Jessie_development_setup

* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_ubuntu_-_git

* https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Version_Control_Using_Git

Which of these do you think is appropriate?

Or should I use the kohadevbox?

* https://github.com/digibib/kohadevbox

Please advise me where to start.

Best wishes: Michael