[Koha] Guides to the new web installer in Koha 17.05.00

Michael Kuhn mik at adminkuhn.ch
Mon Jun 19 11:24:24 NZST 2017

Hi Chris

> There is also this
 >
> https://koha-community.org/manual/17.05/html/01_installation.html

Cool, this looks very good!

My main goal was of course to describe the process how to get the web
installer in German (de-DE) - which is not really possible at the moment
because of bug 18629. Instead of German there is a mixup between English
and German (and I guess the same goes for other translated web installer
languages).

And because of bug 18741 the web installer doesn't load some of the
necessary default values. Happily I was able to correct this manually
without having to wait for Koha 17.05.01.

Best wishes: Michael