[Koha] Library Summary / Stats - Report Page - Help

Magnus Enger magnus at enger.priv.no
Fri Jun 2 07:36:25 NZST 2017

Hi!

Quite recently I started work on a plugin that aims to do more or less
what Satish wants, I think. I have dubbed it Overview:
https://github.com/Libriotech/koha-plugin-overview/

Please note: This is just a side project, started to get more familiar
with writing Koha plugins, but with the aim of eventually producing
something useful. I will not be able to devote a lot of time to it
(unless someone feels like sponsoring it :-).

It is also *very* early for this work, there is just a main page with
some some numbers and one detail page for items (which does include
some graphs). There is still much work to be done on adding more
numbers, making things look good etc.

That being said, there should be no harm in installing it and having a
look. The latest .kpz file is available from here:
https://github.com/Libriotech/koha-plugin-overview/releases

And the good news is that pull requests are welcome! If people want to
use Github issues to report stats that they think should be included,
that would also be most welcome.

Best reagrds,
Magnus Enger
Libriotech