[Koha] Koha circ & fine rules based on CCODE instead of item type

Christopher Davis cgdavis at uintah.utah.gov
Thu Jun 1 02:17:19 NZST 2017

Owen and Tomas,

Thank you for your feedback. At my library, the Koha item type
represents (with one exception) the type of an item- if it's a book,
we call it a book regardless to what collection (picture books, young
adult, large print, new books) it belongs.

Regards,

Christopher Davis, MLS
Systems & E-Services Librarian
Uintah County Library