[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

C.J.S. Hayward cjsh at cjshayward.com
Fri Jul 28 04:09:41 NZST 2017

There are a few things.

The main thing was that as I thought I was instructed on at least one
screen, I was looking in koha-conf.xml for a username and password not
offered in that file. Given that I did not recognize that the
administrative account for a library identified as "monastery" would be
"koha_monastery" and the password was such as one would obtain by running
koha-passwd, I spent a lot of time trying to log in.

I think at least partway through I had two conflicting (possibly partial)
installations. There may have been other things too, but I don't remember
doing anything heroic to fix them.

I think it was mostly a case of my barking up the wrong tree for
credentials...