[Koha] Wiping all partial or full Koha isntallation(s) and installing stable under Mint

C.J.S. Hayward cjsh at cjshayward.com
Thu Jul 27 01:14:32 NZST 2017

I noticed one other thing that surprised me.

I don't know the username for logging into the administrative interface, so
I looked to see what I could find in the database was empty. Thinking that
I must have munged something, I tried to create a new instance with another
name. The new instance's database was also empty:

toolchest monk # koha-create --create-db monasterylibrary
Koha instance is empty, no staff user created.
Starting Zebra server for monasterylibrary
 * Starting Koha indexing daemon for monasterylibrary                    [
OK ]

toolchest monk # mysql -uroot -p
Enter password:
Welcome to the MariaDB monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MariaDB connection id is 39
Server version: 10.0.29-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 Ubuntu 16.04

Copyright (c) 2000, 2016, Oracle, MariaDB Corporation Ab and others.

Type 'help;' or '\h' for help. Type '\c' to clear the current input
statement.

MariaDB [(none)]> use koha_monasterylibrary;
Database changed
MariaDB [koha_monasterylibrary]> show tables;
Empty set (0.00 sec)

Is this intended?

Thx,

--