[Koha] [Koha-devel] Reminder: dev meetings are essential

David Cook dcook at prosentient.com.au
Wed Jul 26 12:17:37 NZST 2017

Hi Jonathan,

For me, it’s just a matter of timetable. I have a toddler, so dev meetings outside of my work day are impossible.

But… I don’t think there are many Australians with the same limitations as me, and I don’t think we have many active East Asian devs in the same timezone, so I’m mostly resigned to never attending dev meetings.

David Cook

Systems Librarian

Prosentient Systems

72/330 Wattle St