[Koha] Zebra indexing error: error retrieving biblio #

zefanja koha at zefanjas.de
Thu Jul 20 16:52:57 NZST 2017

Hello,

I have a strange problem and could need some help to debug/solve it.

I'm running Koha (installed from packages, Version 17.05.01.000) on
Ubuntu 16.04 in a LXC/LXD container. I've created the container on my
computer and setup everything. I could import my records and they got
indexed fine. I can run a full zebra index rebuild without problems.

Than I copied the container to our server and that's where the problem
starts. Everything is still working fine except the indexing. When I try
to run a rebuild (with koha-rebuild-zebra -v -f instance) I get this
error for all of my records:

.error retrieving biblio 9100 at
/usr/share/koha/bin/migration_tools/rebuild_zebra.pl line 683, <DATA>
line 755.

I can view the record fine in OPAC and intranet. Could this be a
permission error? Is my data corrupted somewhere? What can I do to get a
more detailed error message?

When I look at line 683 in rebuild_zebra.pl it looks like that
koha/zebra can't parse the raw marc21 record.

We just recently started to use Koha in our school and the more I use it
the more I like it!

Best Regards