[Koha] Bulk Patron Image upload zip file giving Error 500

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Fri Jul 14 20:49:03 NZST 2017

Hello,

I have noticed the same problem uploading a zip file of patron images
and saw similar messages in the log file.

However on checking the patron records saw the images so I concluded
that the upload was working correctly but was failing when trying to
show the results page with the error 500.

There is definitely something wrong but you might like to check to see
if the upload actually worked OK.

Best regards.
Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited
email: ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com