[Koha] Opac

Lennon Mazonde lmmazonde at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 18:24:16 NZST 2017

Hi Luis,

I suggest you use the following values in /etc/koha/koha-sites.conf

    /DOMAIN="xx.xxx.xx.xx" # where xx.xxx.xx.xx is the IP address of
    your server/

    /INTRAPORT="80"/

    /OPACPORT="80"/

Then go to your Koha instance Apache config
/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/koha.conf. Around line 3 under the OPAC
Virtual Host, edit your file to have the following

    /<VirtualHost xx.xxx.xx.xx> # where xx.xxx.xx.xx is the IP address
    of your server/

And around line 13, under the Include /etc/koha/... section

/         ServerName http://opac.Bijrd.gob.do #where
http://opac.Bijrd.gob.do is the OPAC subdomain/

You can also add an alias (or aliases)

/         ServerAlias http://www.http://opac.Bijrd.gob.do/

Do the same for the Intranet Virtual Host:

    /<VirtualHost xx.xxx.xx.xx> # where xx.xxx.xx.xx is the IP address
    of your server/

    / ServerName http://staff.Bijrd.gob.do #where
    http://staff.Bijrd.gob.do is the Staff page subdomain//
    // ServerAlias http://wwwstaff.Bijrd.gob.do/

Close and Save. Restart Apache and please note:

 1. Backup your configs before you edit them in case you need to revert
    to the original settings.
 2.   Make sure your /etc/apache2/ports.conf is listening to port 80
    (Listen 80)
 3. Make sure your domain Bijrd.gob.do DNS is pointing to your server IP
    address xx.xxx.xx.xx

Hope this helps some.

Regards,

Lennon Mazonde