[Koha] Migration from INFOLIB to KOHA ILS

schnydszch eugenegf at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 22:00:20 NZST 2017

Hi Ms. Marian May! For the information of everyone, Infolib was developed in
the Philippines, by a Filipino librarian. It's database is mysql, with some
Microsoft Access, depending on the version (esp. older versions). I know
that there is a way in Infolib to export MARC records, however the versions
I have installed, only one at a time. I have previously done migrating
Infolib during my stint with the Philippine House of Representatives years
ago. I also did migration of EU-NRMF which had Infolib before, now Koha with
RFID integration. So yeah, I can do it, but let's see. ;)