[Koha] Slightly OT: Cataloging Comics

Irma Birchall irma at calyx.net.au
Mon Jul 10 11:55:31 NZST 2017

Hi Chad,

This is how one library has handled their badges collection.
Sorted by subject and with a local cover image added.
See here:
https://jsnwl.calyx.net.au/cgi-bin/koha/opac-search.pl?q=Badge+collection+relating+to+Australian+women
Also check out the Images tab.
Currently their Item Type is "Archives-Collection", perhaps they will have
their own Item Type "Badge" one day.

Hope this helps.

Irma
CALYX