[Koha] WG: Introducing myself, adress administration, and accessibility

Andrea Katemann Katemann at blista.de
Mon Jan 30 21:19:11 NZDT 2017

Hello Owen and koha-comunety
Thank you for your helpful answers. It would be good to know that our suggestions to accessibility would be welcome. Is there perhaps any idea to manage our addresses? I'm looking forward to any opinions.
Best regards
Andrea

Andrea Katemann
Leiterin der Deutschen Blinden-Bibliothek
Deutsche Blindenstudienanstalt e.V. (blista)
Postfach 11 60, 35001 Marburg
Tel.: +49 6421 606-0, Direktwahl: -405, Fax: -476
E-Mail: katemann at blista.de
Internet: www.blista.de

Pflichtangaben: www.blista.de/sc/impressum.php