[Koha] How to delete book in koha

Tanzeem M.B tanzeem.mb at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:35:45 NZDT 2017

To delete a single book in KOHA, is it ok to search the book with its
accession number (barcode) ,click edit and
select the option - delete book or should i use the option delete item.

To completely delete all the bibliographic details. I tried to use truncate
biblio, truncate items, truncate biblioitems.
But still when I give a search I get the details, though when clicked on
the book name, the book is not available message is shown.
What other steps should I do. I tried koha-zebra-rebuild, but in vain.

-With Thanks & Regards

​Tanzeem​