[Koha] Date Wise List of Checked In Books

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Sat Jan 28 02:08:43 NZDT 2017

Hi all,

I'm trying to use the following SQL...from the Koha reports page, and
it appears that it isn't working on

Koha version: 3.22.06.000

Before I take off and do my own query....I thought I'd ask if anyone
has a current / working version of this query.

Thanks,

-S

****************************************Date Wise List of Checked In Books

   - *Developer:* Vimal Kumar V., Mahatma Gandhi University Library
   - *Module:* Circulation
   - *Purpose:* To generate date wise list of checked in books
   - *Example:* List of checked in books between 2013-07-20 to 2013-07-25
   - *Status:* Complete

SELECT old_issues.returndate,items.barcode,biblio.title,biblio.author,borrowers.firstname,borrowers.surname,borrowers.cardnumber,borrowers.categorycode
FROM old_issues  LEFT JOIN borrowers ON
borrowers.borrowernumber=old_issues.borrowernumber LEFT JOIN items ON
old_issues.itemnumber=items.itemnumber LEFT JOIN biblio ON
items.biblionumber=biblio.biblionumber WHERE old_issues.returndate
BETWEEN <<Between Date (yyyy-mm-dd)|date>> AND <<and
(yyyy-mm-dd)|date>>  ORDER BY old_issues.returndate DESC