[Koha] Circ stats of deleted items

Eric Phetteplace ephetteplace at cca.edu
Fri Jan 27 12:25:13 NZDT 2017

Hi Christopher,

It depends on how your report is written, you want to be sure to be pulling
numbers from both the deleted* database tables as well as the current
(existing item) ones. This generally involves doing a UNION between the
items and deleteditems tables, for instance. There are lots of great
examples on how to accomplish this in the reports library, e.g. see this
one:

https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Circulation#Circulation_by_Location

Hope that helps!

Best,