[Koha] Mistakes (?) in wiki pages

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Thu Jan 26 05:49:34 NZDT 2017

What is the standard procedure for reporting possible errors in
wiki pages?

The reason I ask is that during my attempts to install Koha from (1)
Debian packages, and (2) a git development environment, I have run
into a small number of commands or config file lines in the wiki pages
I used that I had to change.

Some examples:

In https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Debian_Jessie_development_setup,
I had to change the line:

<Directory "/var/koha/Koha">

to:

<Directory "/var/koha">

In https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian,
I had to change:

sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v 'yazgfs/config/user' /etc/koha/sites/libraryname/koha-conf.xml koha_libraryname
sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v 'yazgfs/config/pass' /etc/koha/sites/libraryname/koha-conf.xml randompasswordtext

to:

sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v 'yazgfs/config/user' /etc/koha/sites/libraryname/koha-conf.xml
sudo xmlstarlet sel -t -v 'yazgfs/config/pass' /etc/koha/sites/libraryname/koha-conf.xml

(i.e., delete the last command line arguments).