[Koha] Checkout limit by household

Katrin katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jan 23 12:25:38 NZDT 2017

Hi,

not a complete solution, but maybe an idea for one way to do it:

If you add relationships between the members of one household (guarantor
and guarantees), you should be able to see in the staff client what the
other members of the household have checked out when you are in the
patron account.

Some information about this can be found here:

https://koha-community.org/manual/16.11/html/ch04.html#addnewpatron

Hope this helps,

Katrin