[Koha] Fwd: I have problem in koha i think the database for Zebra not updating

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Jan 19 19:29:15 NZDT 2017

On 19/01/17 16:54, Mutasem Al Shami wrote:
> [...]
It sounds like you may not have rebuild_zebra.pl running as a cron job.
Look at the table 'zebraqueue'.  If recent rows have 'done' = '0', these
are still to be indexed.

> Note, i don't have any problem in old book , i can do search and the
> result appear .
Zebra is running but your indexes are not being updated.  See above.

> The Second Problem, all the user he can access from the own gmail for
> the college without register in koha all the gmail account coped to
> koha automatically , but now, all the new user in gmail he can't login
> and barrow book until i do for him a new user manually from admin .
To authenticate to Koha using google, the user must exist in Koha and
have a gmail related email address in their record.

> note, i don't have instance the database name koha not like koha_koha.
>        i not find file /etc/cron.d/koha-common  . that men this problem.
>        the koha Version 3.12.

As you are running Koha 3.12, your installation is not a 'Debian
Packages <https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Koha_on_Debian>'
installation.  Koha 3.12 was first released in May 2013 so is now almost
4 years old.  Its recommended that you upgrade.

I hope this helps.
Bob Birchall
Calyx