[Koha] Early morning KOHA problem

Jezzine Library jezzinelibraryamnq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 13:51:48 NZDT 2017

Greetings

My small library has been happily using KOHA for about 6 months now, but
one problem has persisted.  First ting is the morning the contents of the
catalogue are 'undiscoverable'.  They remain so until our IT Guru resets
something in the back of the program (which takes about 5 seconds, & one
day, he says, even *I* will be able to do it.....)  I would much rather
have a solution!

Even items I catalogue before the reset are undiscoverable once I hit save,
even though they turn up quite happily once the reset is done.

Our IT Guru is professionally trained and has worked internationally for
recognised organisations and this is driving him crazy as he set up KOHA
for me is about 30 seconds flat with this as his only problem.  He is more
than willing to 'talk tech' to anyone who thinks they can help.

I have tried logging out properly, not logging out at all, changing
username and password, turning the whole machine off and on.....

Cheers
--
Anne Laguna
Librarian