[Koha] Template Toolkit Syntax for Slips & Notices

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Wed Jan 4 00:40:51 NZDT 2017

Its good to see the commitment to keeping the existing syntax as an
alternative to the new syntax - thank you!.   There are a massive number
of existing notice templates in Koha libraries and libraries could face
a significant cost to switch to the new syntax.  So as long as the path
involves introducing the new but retaining the old as an alternative,
we're in favour.
Thanks for the initiative.
Bob Birchall
Calyx