[Koha] Koha catalogue search not working

i.pratt at zigzagee.com i.pratt at zigzagee.com
Sat Feb 18 11:14:30 NZDT 2017

Hi,

I have attempted to perform a koha-rebuild zebra -f -a -b -v $Instance
in order to solve a search not
working problem. The result is shown below.  The search still doesn't
work but
  I am not sure if this is an indexing issue or is related to an issue I
have seen on the MARC
  bibliographic framework test following a bit of trawling through the
Koha issue list when
  I found my problem to be very similar to this one:

http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-reindex-with-Zebra-doesn-t-work-td5642993.html

I also experience the same MARC test errors. Unfortunately that thread
seems to recommend
  a reinstallation which I would prefer to avoid since I am pretty sure
the UNIMARC flavour was chosen
  throughout my original installation.

Regards,
Ian