[Koha] Ask for Koha platform

autolib autolib at libruse.bg
Fri Feb 17 21:52:30 NZDT 2017

Dear Sirs,
I am writing to you from Lyuben Karavelov Regional Library - Ruse. We
would like to use your Koha platform, but we have several questions
first.
We would like to know if there is any way that the data we enter can
also be saved in our servers because if we encounter some internet
related problem we would not have the access to them
1-How can we transfer the data that is stored in our local servers to
your platform? Can you help us?
2-Is your platform capable of using multiple languages especially
Bulgarian, Cyrillic?
3-Is there any limit of how many of our employees can use your platform
simultaneously?

Thank you!
Regards,
--

 ПАВЕЛ ГОРАНОВ
Администратор

 тел: +359876938566 [1]
 е-поща: autolib at libruse.bg

РЕГИОНАЛНА БИБЛИОТЕКА "ЛЮБЕН КАРАВЕЛОВ" - ГРАД РУСЕ
 Русе, 7000, ул. Дондуков-Корсаков №1
libruse.bg [2]
 [3]

Links: