[Koha] 2nd National Koha Conclave - Wish List for Koha invited

Amit Gupta amitddng135 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 19:55:36 NZDT 2017

Hi All,

What are your expectations from Koha ? What new features and
*functionalities* are required in Koha to adopt it in your library? Give us
your wish list for Koha.

The 2nd National Koha Conclave invites wish list of new features and
*functionalities* in Koha to suit Indian libraries from libraries who have
implemented Koha and also those who wish to implement Koha in the near
future. Those who have registered , those who wish to register for
attending the Conclave and those who are unable to attend but have wish
list to share, please send us the wish list and we will present the same to
the founder and developer of Koha.

Those who have registered and wish to make a presentation on the wish list
may also send their request to us for presentation.

All wish list request may be sent to the Conference Director – Dr I R N
Goudar on email - goudarishwar at gmail.com.

Those who wish to register for attending the conclave may register at
https://goo.gl/BW0Rn7 as we will be closing the registration soon.

Hurry up register and send us your wish list.

--
Regards,
Amit Gupta