[Koha] Multiple OPAC interfaces

Chris Cormack chrisc at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Feb 8 06:51:00 NZDT 2017

Hi Michael

This won't work with Plack, because the environment variables set in
Apache are not passed through to Plack.
This still works fine without Plack as the env variables are set for the
scripts running under the apache user.

Someone needs to work on a way to pass the variables to plack.
Environment ones won't work, because plack is persistent, they will need
to be set in config or something.

If you want to discuss ideas for doing this, we could move it to the
koha-devel list.

Chris