[Koha] Debugging Plugins

Bob Ewart bob-ewart at bobsown.com
Tue Feb 7 09:02:06 NZDT 2017

I did get ByWater Solutions kitchensink plugin to loadand run.  So I
must have it setup properly.

I still can't get my DonorApp to load.  I was missing some perl
modules.  They're now installed.

I've set the DebugLevel to "lots of".

When I do the uploadit comes back to the tools plugin page and does not
show it as aplugin.  The files are in placein
/var/lib/koha/stonewall/plugins/Koha/Bobsown/DonorAppnext to
../ByWaterSolutions/KitchenSink.

There are noerror messages.

How do I tell it to let me know what's wrong?

I'm running Koha 16.05.09 (oldStable) on Debian 8
My running system is Koha 3.22.05 on openSUSE 13.2

Thanks

--
Bob