[Koha] Email Notices gone crazy

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Mon Feb 6 11:40:17 NZDT 2017

Jane this sounds quite strange.  Usually though behaviour only changes
anything else changed, such as circulation rules, alert preferences or
overdue notice triggers?  Check the circ rules to make sure you don't
have a Hard Due Date set.

I suggest you recover some errant notices from the borrowers and study
them.  Does the information in the notices match that in your Koha
system?  Try to trace the source of any difference.  If you still think
there is an error, report it here, but please be specific.

Best wishes,
Bob Birchall
CALYX