[Koha] To hide empty biblio records in OPAC

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:58:31 NZDT 2017

Hi,

You could use a workaround - use OpacHiddenItems to supress these in
the OPAC and *then* deleting them, followed by a zebra reindex

See https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/OpacHiddenItems

hope this helps
-idg

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg