[Koha] Authority

Joy Nelson joy at bywatersolutions.com
Fri Feb 3 04:52:48 NZDT 2017

I would suggest that you check to be sure that you have the indexer running
to index your authority records.

And to link the authority record to the bibliographic record you will need
to run the cronjob called link_bibs_to_authorities.pl
But before you enable that cronjob check the Authority system preferences
to be sure they will behave in the way you want them to.

joy