[Koha] Common error handling in KOHA

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Thu Feb 2 11:51:07 NZDT 2017

Rajeesh,

Perl errors are logged -- If you're on a package site running plack, the
errors will be in

    /var/log/koha/<instance>/plack-error.log.

If you're running a package site not on plack, look in

    /var/log/koha/<instance>/intranet-error.log.

If you're running git, try

    sudo grep ErrorLog /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/*.conf

... this should point you to the correct file.