[Koha] No of items and records mismatch after import

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 06:43:23 NZDT 2017

Hi,

If your MARC21 records are correctly done, Koha will import all of
it.There is no question anything being left behind subject to
"correctness" of your records.

Check your 952s. Every 952 field *must* have $a (homebranch), $b
(holding branch), $p (barcode / accn no), $y (itemtype) defined.

Also check if you are hitting any duplicate accn no / barcode,
duplicated ones will not get imported by default, since the barcodes
are designed to be unique.

Also if you are using MarcEdit for conversion to MARC21, and if you
haven't done so, then run the MARC validator once just to be sure
about the well-formedness of your records from MARC21's point of view.

hth
-idg
--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg