[Koha] Hosting options for Koha installation

Andreas Resch inselkette at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 23:26:59 NZDT 2017

Dear Friends,
thank you so much for the useful info, I am amazed how many qualified
answers and great advice I got in such a short time - you are a great
community!!!
I will take some time to decide which option is best for us, and then share
my experience with you.
Thank you again!
Andreas
P.S. @Indranil:

1) What is the number of books (not just unique titles) that you have
in you library and plan to host online with Koha? --> About 4.000

2) What is the number of patrons / readers? --> About 45

3) Average circulation rates per day? --> No circulation, we are a
reference library only