[Koha] Hosting options for Koha installation

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Wed Feb 1 04:22:25 NZDT 2017

Excerpts from Lennon Mazonde's message of 2017-01-31 12:38:06 +0200:
> I've run Koha using a VPS before, but they are limited in terms of the
> resources you get. I found i frequently ran out of inodes and space and
> had too many bandwidth limitations.

I'd like to know more about this, since I'm in the process of
switching our library over to using Koha on a Linode VPS.  Our catalog
is not large (about 24K holdings), and the $10/month plan with 2GB of
RAM and 24 GB SSD seems adequate so far, at least in my admittedly
limited testing.

When would I be likely to see the limitations you mentioned?

Also, if there are other users out there using Linode, I'd like
to hear about their experience with that service.