[Koha] Multiple but different URLs for the same item

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 10:07:30 NZDT 2017

Hi Kelly,

Your users / patrons would be logged in into their own accounts via the
OPAC to access these authenticated resources?

If so (assuming I understood your use-case correctly) then how about adding
a bit of jQuery to OpacUserJS sys pref which does the following:

1) look up the branch code from the class of the body tag which is in form
of  "branch-<branchcode>" e.g. "branch-IDSK" where 'IDSK' is the branch
code.

2) and then latches on the the span class name - online_resources and
toggles the visibility of the URL of the resource as per #1 above (both for
results and the details page)

hope this helps

cheers,
-indranil

Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg