[Koha] OPAC Search Error in KOHA 1711.0001

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Wed Dec 27 09:57:05 NZDT 2017

If you have technical skills you can try to add this line:

@ opac-search.pl:229 @ my $itemtypes = GetItemTypesCategorized;
 # add translated_description to itemtypes
 foreach my $itemtype ( keys %{$itemtypes} ) {
     # Itemtypes search categories don't have (yet) translated
descriptions, they are auth values (and could still have no descriptions
too BZ 18400)
+    warn $itemtype;
     my $translated_description = Koha::ItemTypes->find( $itemtype
)->translated_description;
     $itemtypes->{$itemtype}->{translated_description} =
$translated_description || $itemtypes->{$itemtype}->{description} || q{};
 }

Then restart plack, reload the page and look at the Koha logs.
It will display the different item types of the search result, the one just
before the error is the one that is not defined in Koha.