[Koha] Fwd: OPAC Search Error in KOHA 1711.0001

Mubassir Ahsan mahsandu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 08:35:52 NZDT 2017

I have got a serious problem after upgrading to the latest version today.
The problem is when I search in OPAC search interface it is returning
"Can't call method "translated_description" on an undefined value at
/usr/share/koha/opac/cgi-bin/opac/opac-search.pl line 229."

I have cleaned the previous 1711 version and reinstall, but still no luck.
Please help . I am attaching screenshot to better understand. (
https://drive.google.com/file/d/19aYs2i7r_V1DjsSrsza8OolQCN_cTG-D/view?usp=sharing
)

--

*Best wishes.*
*--------------------*

*Md. Mubassir AhsanAssistant Librarian(Library In-Charge)Southeast
University*

*-----------------------------*
*Mobile+Viber+IMO: 01916303060 <01916-303060>*
*Facebook:* mmahsan <http://facebook.com/mmahsan>
*Skype+Twitter*: mahsandu
Website: Mubassir.info
*"Proud to be a LIS Professional*"
*Tag: Web Developer, CMS (Drupal, Joomla), ILS (Koha), IR (DSpace,
Greenstone), N/W Admin, DBA.*
--

*Best wishes.*