[Koha] Installing Koha on Windows PC via Linux enquiry

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Dec 21 22:53:16 NZDT 2017

Koha does not run on windows. Install a virtual machine on your windows
box and install Debian or Ubuntu in the VM.
Have you considered purchasing a Linux VM from a cloud provider? There
are many options, some at very low cost.
Or subscribe to a Koha cloud service. There are at least two providers
in the UK.
HTH,
Bob Birchall
Calyx