[Koha] Barcode Import for Catalogue Items

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Fri Dec 15 10:20:17 NZDT 2017

Hi Hughes,

Koha doesn't have a feature to batch add barcodes.

You could use SQL to update the items table. If you do that, you should
reindex after to make sure that the search index contains the new item
information.

You should also be able to export the records, add item barcodes, and
reimport them overlaying the existing items.

Hope this helps,

Katrin